Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Lack of Creativity...

WARNING: This post is going to be boring.

Lately, I have been completely lacking inspiration (some may argue I never had it, but I digress...).

Anyhow, I am going to post this little questionnaire while I come up with something much more interesting...

A - Age: 26...I am on the down-hill slide to thirty and I don't know how I feel about it.
B - Bed size: Full size. It is the mattress I have had since I lived in a townhouse with 3 other girls in college. Maybe it's time for a grown-up bed?
C - Chore you hate: Sorting socks. I love laundry, but I LOATHE dealing with the socks.
D- Dog's name: Junior

E - Essential start your day item: A Diet Coke. Bonus points if it is from a fountain.
F - Favorite color: Blue.
G - Gold or Silver or platinum: Platinum.
H - Height: 5'7. A more accurate measurement would probably be 5'6 3/4" but I prefer 5'7.
I - Instruments you play: I took piano lessons from my father for one week when I was a kid.
J- Job title: Operations Analyst. No, I do not know what this means.

K - Kid(s): Eventually.
L- Living arrangements: Studio apartment.
M - Mom's name: Jen
N - Nicknames: Nothing that is fit for print.

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: A couple. When I do something, I do it all the way, so both stays were several days long. And they never would give me the red jello I wanted.
P - Pet Peeve: The lack of hand-written correspondence.
Q - Quote from a movie: I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me... but I can't help it that I'm so popular. ~Mean Girls
R - Right handed or left handed: Right handed. Although during boring meetings/conference calls, I practice writing left-handed.
S - Siblings: 2 sisters. One older (half-sister) and one younger.
T- Time you wake up: 6:30-ish. I have a long commute and I will do just about anything to get those extra few minutes of sleep.
U- Underwear
: Yes, please.
V - Vegetable you dislike: Carrots. I will eat them, but I won't like it.
W - Ways you run late: NEVER. Tardiness is not very nice.
X - X-rays you've had: Oh goodness. More than I can count on one hand.
Y - Yummy food you make: Peatunorni. Delicious.

Z - Zoo favorite: Hippopotamus. Giraffe. Elephant.

0 comments: