Friday, June 19, 2009

Lilly

Okay, let's get something straight here...I love clothes. I mean, I really LOVE clothes. If I could find a job that let me do something clothing related that wasn't design, I would be all over it.

I would certainly say that I have a certain look. Some may call it preppy. Some call it conservative. Some call it classic. I have a strong loyalty to certain brands, but every now and again I am not afraid to venture into unfamiliar territory and try something new.

One place I never go...Lilly Pulitzer. I don't get it. I know a lot of girls out there swoon when they see it, and that is fantastic...to each is own. I will admit, when I see some of their collections I will admire a little black dress here and there...sometimes a cute bangle or clutch...but in general I am a strictly NO LILLY sort of gal. I just don't understand how grown up women can think that they look attractive in some of those prints.

Fast forward to last weekend when I got an e-mail announcing "Glow in the Dark Prints"...for ADULTS.

BEYOND. RIDICULOUS.


Thanksomuch. Rant ended.

0 comments: