Tuesday, June 16, 2009

RHONJ

Please tell me someone else watched The Real Housewives finale last night??!?? Please tell me someone else found it to be the most amazing show on television??!??

I cannot help it. I am obsessed. Season after season, I try and give it up and season after season I come back.

I am the first to admit, when I heard they were doing a season in Jersey, I was a bit skeptical. I know there is a lot of money in New Jersey, but still...it's Jersey...how exciting can it be? Damn was I wrong.

Well played, Bravo, well played.

3 comments:

Stephanie @ Gossip. Style. Wed. said...

Um, I watch it as well and I'm equally as obsessed....these women just crack me up!

sarah said...

I literally could not get enough last night...epic!

HoustonGurly said...

I'm with you there! My husband loathes all reality television and it is my guilty pleasure. ;)