Wednesday, July 22, 2009

16 & Pregnant

Okay, so I know that I talk about the ridiculousness that is reality TV on here often. I can't help it.

I hate the show 16 & Pregnant. I think it is absolutely terrible that someone thought this show was a good idea. I have watched a majority of the episodes and do not feel that MTV does a good job of showing how much your life changes when you have a kid. Real life is not Juno.

That being said, kudos to the kids on the finale episode. I was so proud of them for making such a tough decision, especially with a lack of parental support. Also, bravo to the father of the baby who told his dad that his daughter deserved better than the life he lived.

2 comments:

joeygirl said...

oh my god, i've seen this show.
it makes me so sad.
the girl always gets fucked over and you can see the regret in their faces.

good reality check for kids who think they can have babies so young.

Stephanie @ Gossip. Style. Wed. said...

God, I love this show.

It's right up there with 'I didn't even know I was pregnant' for me.