Thursday, July 30, 2009

Oh I Wish I Was...

So last night on the way to dinner, look what S and I saw...



That's right, people...THE OSCAR MAYER WEINERMOBILE!

(As always, I apologize for the crappiness of my BlackBerry photo...I always have my camera on me so I don't know why I do this...)

I am secretly obsessed with the Oscar Mayer Weinermobile so when we saw it S may or may not have circled the block so I could maybe or maybe not take a picture in front of it and this may or may not be one of the many reasons I love him.*

*Hint: he did circle around and even took a picture of me in front of it (and I do love him for indulging my ridiculous obsessions). It was total fate because I was wearing my MUSTARD YELLOW shoes!

6 comments:

Stephanie @ Gossip. Style. Wed. said...

I'm seriously disappointed you didn't get a picture of your shoes and the mobile. Amateur hour, much?

Jk, this is a fantastic sighting!

sarah said...

You are commenting again! I am very excited at this new development!

kristi said...

how neat!!

Brit said...

Oh this is great! I read some story the other day that one of the Weiner Mobiles crashed into a building or something. Was very heartbreaking.

Were you able to score a Weiner Whistle?

Being Brazen said...

ha ha ha - thats awesome1

Jill said...

jealous! i've never seen one!!!