Friday, July 31, 2009

Wedding Update

I have been asked recently about wedding progress so here goes it...

Groom...check!
Rehearsal Dinner site...check!
Church...check!
Reception venue...check!
Dress...check!
Photographer...check!

I still need a lot of things, but I feel pretty good considering we have over a year! Go us!

Edited to add:
Got engaged on May 18, 2009
Getting married on October 23, 2010*

* I know that's a long way off....stuff books up ridiculously fast here, we were only really interested in one church, and I refuse to get married in the Texas summer heat/humidity

5 comments:

Lindsay [Bella Cene'] said...

You are a lot further along than I am! lol

Brit said...

You're further along than me. I have all of those except the Rehearsal Dinner spot and the Dress (although it's picked out, just not purchased yet).

I still think we are ahead of the curve. Go us!

Savvy Gal said...

congrat. i think i will become a crazy woman if i ever get marry! : )

Samma said...

When did you get engaged? And when is the wedding?

sarah said...

Engaged in May 2009
Wedding Date is October 23, 2010