Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I Stand Corrected.

S called this afternoon to let me know that he was reading my blog and that he had a correction to make on this story (actually it was more of an addition, but whatevs)...


THERE WAS ICE ALREADY IN THE ROOM THAT THEY LEFT AS A RESULT OF TURN DOWN SERVICE.


(...I will give you a minute so that you can compose yourself...)


For the record, I did not include this in the original story because it is sort of irrelevant. I still got locked out of the room while inappropriately dressed (which was the moral of the story). And we didn't discover the ice in the room until later in the afternoon because at no point in any of this did I think to look in the ice container. But now none of you can say that I lack journalistic integrity.

7 comments:

the future mrs Hinz said...

omg - this did make me laugh out loud!!! hahaha - you are very entertaining :)

carrie1 said...

Ba ha ha ha...... Doesn't "S" know not to call you out?? I mean seriously!

Miss E said...

HI-LARIOUS! I was laughing out loud at this. Journalistic integrity. Bahaha!

Landlocked Bride said...

I love that he called you. That is so something my FI would do. Hahah!

Southern Champagne Wishes said...

Okay, I've been out of town and just read this which made me realize I need to backtrack and find the original story because it sounds very entertaining!

Midtown Girl said...

LOL! This is funny...but the Woot Woot post was hilarious.

XOXO

ihatemichigan said...

I hate when men try and aimplify a story and totally miss the point.