Thursday, August 6, 2009

It's like Friday, but different...

Today is Thursday! I actually got some sleep last night! And I washed the sheets! And I dusted! And vacuumed!

Yesterday one of my dearest friends came into town for the month of August! Today I only have half a day of work! S comes back Saturday!

Today on my way out to nowhere, I will try to take a better picture of this...



What is this? It is just what you would expect to find on the side of a highway in the middle of nowhere..."Mattress Direct & Country Auto Sales"

5 comments:

Samma said...

Is your friend staying with you the whole month? How fun! And way to go on the cleaning- I despise vacuuming.

Brit said...

Glad you had a fresh start today! I was thisclose to cleaning and such when I got home from work. Yeah, that didn't happen. No motivation.

Mademoisselle Chic said...

have fun with your friend! :)
http://hellomisschic.blogspot.com

Lindsey said...

Have fun with your riend, how fabulous!!

Stephanie @ Gossip. Style. Wed. said...

You see, you buy a truck and then a mattress for the bed in the back. Because it's a bed. Obvs.

Yeah, idk either.