Monday, August 3, 2009

J. Crew Success!

Okay, so a while back I blogged about a GIGANTIC J.Crew fail. I was very upset about said incident because I have been looking for a perfect cute ankle pant/cigarette pant for a while now.

So I ordered these:



Gigantic misstep on the part of J.Crew. These pants were too long, bunchy at the crotch, etc. etc. etc. Essentially they were leggings with a zipper.

I had some other things to return to the mall this weekend (including other sizing issues with the Crew). Since I was already there, I figured I might as well try some things on...

Enter: The Stretch Twill Minnie Pant


Mine are black, not grey, but you get the point


I know it is hard to tell the difference from these two pictures, but I assure you, they are polar opposites.

These pants are FANTASTIC! They are the perfect length! Belt loops! Welt pockets on the back! Just enough stretch!

Thank you, Crew!

3 comments:

Brit said...

I love those Minnie pants...may have to buy a pair myself!

Lucy said...

I love those pants! They look like pants that Audrey Hepburn would wear!

LUCY

Mademoisselle Chic said...

great pants! :)
http://hellomisschic.blogspot.com