Monday, August 10, 2009

Sexy, kinda.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you my foot...



Apparently a couple of months ago I had a stress fracture in the top of my foot. As a result, I started compensating for it when I was walking. I am not that interested in going to the doctor...no, I have absolutely no medical phobias I can just think of about 1,000 things that I would rather spend my money on. So here we are.

I will be in this "walking cast" for two weeks (and hopefully only two weeks). Keep your fingers crossed.

6 comments:

Samma said...

Oohhh- I am the same way- HATE going to the doctor. How did the stree fracture feel? Somthing is wrong with my right lower leg- I keep telling myself its shin splints, but kinda thinking I need to hit up the doc office.

That sucks about the walking cast!

Annie said...

oh no!
i hope your foot heals really quick!!

carrie1 said...

Totally understand about going to the Doctors, I hurt my foot last year skiing and I haven't had it looked at. Even though when I went to go get a massage for my bday..

Masseuse: "did you do something to your left foot?"

Me: Yes, I did

Masseuse: "yeah, something isn't right there you might want to go get it looked at"

Me: looking at Chris "see I told you I hurt my foot babe!"

* Still haven't been to the Doctors.
(sorry, the comment was so long)

Brit said...

Keeping my fingers crossed that that thing comes off soon and that your foot feels better!

Blackeyed_Susan said...

Oh no! I hate the boot! I fractured my foot in college and had to wear one forever, although it is a conversation starter :)

Stephanie @ Gossip. Style. Wed. said...

Two things:

1. Sorry to hear about the foot. Looks painful. Hope it heals soon.

2. The fact that your Louis made it into this picture is not lost on me. :)