Thursday, August 13, 2009

True Story.

Backstory: The dog (Mr. Junior) is a true gentleman in every sense of the word. He enjoys looking out for me when I am in the shower, but will never come in the bathroom without being invited in. If I don't invite him in, he will lay down outside the bathroom door and wait for me to finish. (Sidenote: Mr. Junior lives with S. I don't.)

Last night I spent the night at S's house and was taking a shower at the end of the day. The dog was sitting outside the shower.

S: Why didn't you invite Mr. Junior in the bathroom?

Me: He wasn't back here with me when I went in and since he's a gentleman, he didn't want to intrude.

S: He's like a vampire.

Me: Huh?

S: Vampires only come in if they are invited.

Me: (blank stare)

S: Everyone knows that.

Me: (blank stare)


*I can't seem to make his eyes not look scary. The scary eyes are not proof that he is a vampire. It is merely proof that he doesn't like me taking his picture so I have to make due with the photos I get. But isn't he handsome?

21 comments:

Heather said...

He is hansom. Its so cute that he wont come in unless invited.

cassi rash said...

That's hilarious. My dog used to always stay in the bathroom while I showered, but now he lays outside the door as well. They are funny creatures and yes, he is very handsome!

jen + ryan said...

haha too funny!

Sole Matters said...

LOL! He is adorable!!

Samma said...

Hee- you gotta love a polite dog. He's not a vampire- just a handsome gentleman!

Taryn said...

haha- he is quite the scary vampire is you ask me.

Future Mrs. H said...

I just laughed out loud reading this post... sounds exactly like a conversation between Mr. H and I... hahahahahahaha.

vampire pooch.

the future mrs Hinz said...

i was unaware of this vampire knowledge...now i know. boy dogs are the greatest!

a H.I.T. said...

Has S. been watching Trueblood?

Cee said...

hahaha that's so funny. My puppy will put her paws up on the tub when I am taking a shower...I am always worried she will jump in!

Lindsey said...

Haha too funny!!

Laila Of Course! said...

haha, so adorable! And I love that story.

Be sure and pop by and leave a note. And follow!

-Laila
www.randomweavings.blogspot.com

Annie said...

aw, he is adorable!
looks nothing like a vampire dog to me ;)

Martinis or Diaper Genies? said...

hahahaha...I love this. And I totally knew exactly what you meant.

ihatemichigan said...

Thanks for the comment! My cat will come in and sit on the sill of the tub between the curtain and the liner so he doesn't get wet, but he can keep and eye on me.

Elizabeth Marie said...

So cute!! Definitely not a vampire dog haha! XO

Brit said...

Haha. Too funny! Steph had a similar problem with her dog not too long ago.

My beagle-mix has creep eyes in almost every photo I take of her. Except, her eyes are red.

OceanDreams said...

Oh my goodness, at least during the day time your doggie looks lovable and normal!

Deva84 said...

hahaha! love your dog! I have a black Lab girl! and she goes everywhere with and after me!
I love her to bits!

bisous. deva.

btw. I'm first time here and I really like your blog!

Elise said...

Hello, just wanted to stop by and leave you a comment because I've really enjoyed reading your lovely posts. Your pictures are fantastic too - thank you for sharing your writing !

Southern Champagne Wishes said...

Such a cutie pie and so funny about the vampires!