Monday, August 24, 2009

W00T W00T

I have no idea what in the hell "W00T! W00T!" means (notice the zeroes instead of "O"s), but my 21-year old sister tells me it is something you say when you are tres excited!

And let me tell you something, readers...I have news more exciting than blogging dogs!

I won my VERY FIRST AWARD! W00T*!



The ever wonderful Amanda over at Martinis or Diaper-Genies gave me an award! A real-live award! Go to her blog IMMEDIATELY and tell her how wonderful she is. And congratulate her on cooking a real live grown-up meal and not killing anyone in the process**!


I think with awards, you are supposed to give them to other people that you like and I don't think you can re-gift (but what the hell do I know), so here are the lucky ladies (I don't discriminate against boys, I just don't know any that blog, except the dog and that feels awkward to me...)

Brit over at Landlocked Bride
Stephanie over at Just Shoe Me
Samma over at Spice & Sass
Liz over at Gangl*icious


So there you have it people. I have totally been validated!


*I'm sorry for all of the w00t-ing. I just don't know what to do with myself!


**Huge deal. I don't really know how to cook. I try. Sometimes. But I am not very good in the kitchen and feel horribly inferior to people who know how to cook.