Thursday, August 20, 2009

Would you please put some pants on? I feel weird having to ask you twice.*

Well, guys, I am off for the rest of the week/weekend. I am off to my favorite city in the U.S. ...to eat, to shop and to just generally be awesome...

Posting/commenting will resume upon my return (try not to miss me too terribly).



Many thanks to my friend Jen (the artist formerly known as JW...she says I can use her name because she assumes anything we cover could end up on the blog) for hauling me to the airport so I don't have to park my car (and Hi Jim!...Jim is her husband...he supposedly read my blog one day but I am not sure I believe him when he says this...)


*The title is a reference to the movie The Hangover. Go see it. Immediately. S and I saw it last weekend when I found this (I know we were a little bit late to The Hangover party...better late than never). Despite the creepy reading material in the lobby, the movie was fantastic.

9 comments:

carrie1 said...

Have a BLAST! Can't wait to go back up to NY to visit Chris's family. ~carrie

Heather said...

LOVE that movie. Have fun!!

Kelsey Smith said...

I am probably the last person to go see this movie, but it is still on my list for our next trip to the theatre!! Have fun on your little vaca!!

The New Black said...

LOVE The Hangover...funniest movie ever!

the future mrs Hinz said...

i just want to tell you that reading your title alone made me laugh out loud. GREATEST.MOVIE.EVER.

Miss E said...

The Hangover was the best! Have fun on your trip!

Midtown Girl said...

Have a wonderful & safe trip!
XOXO

Sweet Simplicity said...

Have fun!!

Carol said...

Have a great weekend!