Wednesday, September 16, 2009

W00T, W00T (2nd Edition)

Good morning, readers!

I still have no idea what W00T means. Anyone cooler than me know what it means?

I have some great news! Southern Champagne Wishes has given me the Kreativ Blogger Award! Her blog is one of my daily reads! Plus, everyday she posts pictures of her shoes! How can you not love that?!?


The Rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.

2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.

4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.

5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.

6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.

7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.



7 Things You May Not Know About Me:
- I am a germophobe. Like I always carry Purell. At my desk at work I have Purrell, Lysol spray and Clorox wipes. You never know what housekeeping does when you aren't around.
- I am obsessed with taking pictures. Obsessed. S doesn't like pictures and ends up rolling his eyes and making loud sighing noises whenever I pull out the camera.
- I am always cold. Pretty much wherever I go, I take wraps or pashminas or some sort of sweater. Even in Houston summers (when it is hot as ball sack outside), I usually have a wrap in my purse...restaurants and stores tend to keep things chilly.
- My dream job includes clothes. Lots and lots of clothes.
- I probably drink 8 diet sodas a day. I like coffee, but don't drink it daily for some reason (I think it is because I am too lazy to make it) so instead I get my caffeine through soda.
- I want to live somewhere with 4 seasons. Immediately.
- I refuse to get into the Twilight series. Refuse. People have tried to get me to give it a chance and I can't. It's the principle of the matter.



And now I want to pass this award on to these fantastic bloggers:

Martinis or Diaper Genies?
Just Shoe Me
Jewish Girl in WASP's Clothing
A NYC H.I.T.
Landlocked Bride
Llama Tales
Martinis & Madness

26 comments:

Stephanie @ Just Shoe Me said...

Hi, my name is Stephanie and I'm slow on the uptake.

Holler. Blogging this now!

Thanks lovey.

Whitney said...

I'm so with you on the Twilight series! I refuse!

landlocked bride said...

Woot! Thanks, lady!

Cee said...

I tried to resist twilight and it didn't work.

Martinis or Diaper Genies? said...

Thanks sister Texas. Why is it Kreative with a K? that's Krazy.

amy kelinda said...

Twilight = NO. My little sister (she's 13) read it because all her friends were obsessed, and she told me that "it was the dumbest thing [she] ever read." Nice!

I'm pretty sure "w00t" is just "l33t" speak for "woot" which is an exclamatory phrase expressing joy and excitement. Much like "YAY!" or "SHIZZAM!" Also, woot.com is a site where you can buy random things for a cheap price. My brother frequents it.

Carol said...

I carry Purell everywhere too!

Lisa Anne said...

Whoot Whoot, I use it as a term for meaning like HURRAYYY for ME.

Not sure if WOOT WOOT is the same thing. Lik ke giving props to something. LOL I don't know lets urban dictionary it.

The juggalo greeting. Equivilant to what's up?

delightfullysweet said...

Saying hi from SITS!
Great blog!

Southern Champagne Wishes said...

I love pashminas, too - and am always cold!

And... you cannot resist Twilight forever...haha...one day the movie will come on tv or something and you will be hooked!

holly-lynn said...

I always am cold too! But recently found out my iron level is low & could be leading to my coldness, just an FYI you might want to check!

mamagooch said...

Haha!
A. "Hot as ball sack." I'm totally stealing that and incorporating it into my everyday speech- which works, because I live in southern Florida. But even if it didn't, I still would.
B. Keep refusing Twilight. I did for the longest time, but then I buckled under pressure and now I am obsessed. Fight it! Stay strong!

Tatiana said...

Congrats on your award. You got a cute blog :)
PS: I say sometimes "It's hot as Satan's balls." lol

FashionAddict said...

LOL, I'm with you on "Twilight"! I refuse on principle as well :)

Dollface said...

Congrats on your award lady!! xxxoo

Elizabeth Marie said...

I'm always freakin cold! I don't know what woot woot means but I sure as hell say WOOP WOOP a lot...not that I know what it means.

Congrats on your award...to which I say WOOP WOOP! :)

a H.I.T. said...

Thank you so much!

Kassie said...

I completely agree about seasons!! I'm sick of Florida and constant summer lol. Want to move somewhere, stat. :)

Miss Emily Anne said...

Thanks!! xoxo

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I love "woot woot" and use it when I am really excited!!! I mostly just type it in text or email ... and don't verbally yell it - ha! I have been following your blog forever and just realized I wasn't official on your blog "following." Glad I fixed that! :)

Stephanie Faris said...

Congrats to the winners. I already read several of the blogs you nominated but I'll check out some of the others.

JGIWC said...

Thank you my darling! This is just wonderful.

Kristin said...

I'm with you on the seasons!! Congrats on the award. : )

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

I'm with you on Purrell! My work has a dispenser hanging in the hallway and I CANNOT walk by without getting some. Addicting.

And thanks for stopping by my blog and weighing in on the poll! I definitely agree with your answer.

Llama said...

WOW! THank you sooo much sweet sweet bloggy friend! :)

kristi said...

haha! I also refuse to get into the Twilight series :)