Oh my! I can't believe it is already time for a third edition of W00T-ing.
Special thanks to everyone who took the time to define W00T for me last time. I can't believe I never thought to consult Urban Dictionary before.
The fabulous Cee over at Curiousity has given me my THIRD award (if you ask me why, I would venture to guess it's my hard-hitting journalism skills).
Here is how it works:
1. List 5 current obsessions
2. Pass the award on to 5 other bloggers.
Here are my current obsessions:
1. Coats. Last week we went to something S calls "Amway for clothes" and my friend Jen kept pulling coats for me to look out knowing they are my kryptonite. If I ever need to break an addiction, I know who NOT to call.
2. I don't know that I will ever be the person who says "cooking relaxes me." I don't know how to do it so I don't like to do it. Maybe if I had better cooking skills I would be more likely to file cooking under relaxation? But probably not. (I know this isn't an obsession but it has been on my mind a lot lately)
3. Boots. I love all kinds of boots. Pointy-toed boots. Riding boots. Chunky heeled boots.
4. Engagement pictures. I have a dates set and now I am trying to figure out where to do them, what to wear, etc. etc. etc.
5. Cleaning. I spent part of Sunday afternoon cleaning the grout in my bathroom. Obsessive? Without a doubt. I am a really big neat freak in general but all of a sudden I have recently been seized even more by the need to have everything around me cleaner than it has been.
I pass this award on to anyone who hasn't received it yet! Thanks again, Cee!
11 hours ago