Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wishful Wednesday

I am working on a post to discuss the results of the Christmas stocking poll, but I haven't finished it yet, so I will grace you guys with this via Kelsey at The Seattle Smith's...






The first Wishful Wednesday is:

'I wish' .... I could go back in time and change one decision I made, and it would be ____!


'I wish' .... I could go back in time and change one decision I made, and it would be... I wouldn't have had Taco Bell for lunch...I feel gross.


Back tomorrow with something with more substance. Promise.

11 comments:

Dollface said...

ahh saw this today.... sooo to answer, I wish I had worked out yesterday instead of laying down and watching my netflix!! xxxooo

carrie1 said...

Ha ha ha... I had a Chicken Taco Salad from Taco Hell today! Mine was delic.

~ I wish I would have sucked it up and did the whole 27 mins of the Shred... instead I did 15! =( But I will be doing it again tonight... sore legs and all! =(

Samma said...

mmmmm, spicy chicken soft taco sounds delish right now.

Martinis or Diaper Genies? said...

EVERY time B and I have this I am happy and he is not. Then later in the car (always on roadtrips) I'm not happy either.

Sole Matters said...

try the taco bell ranch chicken taco salad! YUMMMMM!

Elizabeth Marie said...

I wish I was stuffing taco bell in my face right now. PMS just sayin...

Happy Wednesday looover!

Darrah said...

Don't take Taco Bell back. I secretly love Taco Bell... Thank you for connecting me to Seattle Smith's! I'm a Seattle blogger as well.

happy_wife said...

I wish I had taken up The Husband's offer to get a nanny...then "multi-tasking" wouldn't involve me going to the bathroom whilst attempting to feed the baby. I know, so many things wrong with that.

I love reading your blog, by the way!

Janie (JW's very hung over pal from brunch a couple weeks ago)

Jules said...

This is very funny. I was expecting to read something deep and got a good giggle instead. I've regretted the "toxic taco" many times too ;)

Lindsey said...

Hahaha!! I always feel gross after Taco Bell too but it tastes so darn good!

holly-lynn said...

hahah great one. been there, done that.