Thursday, October 22, 2009

Only in Texas (Wedding Edition)


This might be the most random fact about me, but I have a slight obsession with the DCC.*

Only in Texas would the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders be at your wedding.**






*Also, I may be a little jealous because after all the talking about Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders (and the show Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team on CMT) over at Martinis or Diaper Genies?, people find her blog by googling "cowboys cheerleaders implants" instead of mine. The worst part is, she had NEVER EVEN HEARD of this show. Sadness. (Sidenote: go over there and leave her husband some love...it's his birthday and he's old)

**For the record, for all I know this girl is in DCC herself (OMG I would be so jealous...seriously) or her new husband works for them or whatever. It doesn't take away the funny for me.

14 comments:

anotherfishinthesea said...

absurdity! i almost spit out my drink when your blog came up on my screen. woooo texas.

brit @ landlocked bride said...

Love this. I know a DCC really well. Her and I sort of grew up together and did gymnastics together. I could introduce her if you'd like...haha :)

Perfectly Pleasant said...

Maybe she did that because it was one of his fantasies... haha

Llama said...

i love all cheerleaders! i used to be one! it would be dream to be a professional one!

Elizabeth said...

Classic! I love Texas!

Cee said...

hahahaha...that is amazing.

Miss Emily Anne said...

Awesome!

Miss Kriss said...

For the first time in a long time, I'm speechless. Simply speechless.

Although I must point out that the groom looks really freaking happy...and I'm not sure, but I'd be willing to bet that the look on his face isn't due to the fact that he just tied the knot. I'm just sayin.

Just Add Walter said...

haha.. that is hilarious!!

HoustonGurly said...

Love it! Only in TEXAS! :D

Jill said...

oh good lord, nothing says marital bliss like skanky-clad cheerleaders and pompoms, right!? that's seriously only in texas though, good call!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Only in Texas which - - LOVE IT!!

Martinis or Diaper Genies? said...

I know I said I'd watch that show but I didn't. bad friend points. I will. My blog will forever be the implants HQ.

Mrs. Sitcom said...

Wow. Awesome. (But is this one of those things that years later when you're looking through your wedding album you go 'wth were we thinking?!' :)Probably not. It's just too good.)