Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Special Post.


I was going to save this little gem for later, but I am being harassed in the comments of the last post for being lazy.

Thursday is a very special day. I'm not talking about Indians and Pilgrims and the Mayflower and all that jazz. I am talking about the birthday of everyone's second favorite blogger...

MARTINIS OR DIAPER GENIES?

(No, I am not asking if it is her birthday. It's the name of her damn blog.)

Some possible birthday gifts for MODG:
- Depends (she has shit herself before and old age probably isn't going to make that go away any time soon)

- bootleg copies of the previous seasons of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team (Netflix doesn't carry them...she checked)
- an autographed picture of Suri Cruise

- kitty wigs



Since I figure most of you people are like me and unlikely to spend your Thanksgiving blogging or reading blogs (or maybe you are...what the the hell do I know), leave her some birthday wishes in the comments*.






*And please leave birthday wishes. Don't tell me how silly the pictures are or how you wish your cat had a wig unless you are ALSO leaving birthday love. Trust me, MODG is a mean bitch. She will come after us all.

23 comments:

SugarBritches said...

Alright Happy Birthday to MODG. But Happy Birthday to me too. We must be equally awesome, sharing a birthday and such.

amy kelinda said...

Happy birthday, MODG! I hope Suri shows up on your doorstep wearing Depends and holding some bootleg copies of Making the Team! And also sporting a kitty wig, of course.

Summer (BisforBrown) said...

Happy birthday MODG. Please someone get her a kitty wig.

Shandal said...

I'll head over there right now to wish her a Happy Birthday!

Cee said...

Happy Birthday MODG!


btw...at first I kinda thought that cake was supposed to be a penis.

Martinis or Diaper Genies? said...

FINALLY. Someone who realizes it's my birthday and NOT thanksgiving.
I am a mean bitch, it's really true.

Thanks you ALME (using it).

And I'll say it loud and clear
THIS IS MY FAVORITE BLOG ON THE INTERNET. Despite the word verification.

Talk more about me and maybe I'll consider yours as well.

Midtown Girl said...

Happy Birthday MODG!!!

And that kitty wig is wicked!

XOXO
Amy

jessalyn said...

cee- i thought it was a penis too.

modg- a very very happy bday to you. screw turkey day- its modg day. those pilgrims got nothin' on you.

Shanny said...

Heehee
She soooo deserves the autographed pic of Suri, it would surely make her day!

Llama said...

I agree..the autographed pic of Suri is a must!

peace.love.applesauce said...

Happy early birthday to MODG!! :)

Ams said...

I shall stop by and wish her a VERY happy birthday on Thursday... I shall be purchasing her all of the above. I know, her lucky day ;)

Kristin said...

On my way over now!

brit @ landlocked bride said...

Have a wonderful birthday MODG!

At least I'm skinny said...

Happy b-day!

I'll leave a b-day comment on MODG as well.

Dollface said...

Happy birthday to MODG... please get her a kitty wig and autographed pic of Suri.. that will make her day! xxxoo

Jane said...

I'm heading over to her blog to wish her a happy birthday! And don't worry I wouldn't even think of commenting on how funny that depends ad is...

FashionAddict said...

LOL, great post. Happy Bday to MODG, and I vote for the depends. I mean, nothing says love like an adult diaper :)

mamagooch said...

PLEASE tell me there is really such a thing as kitty wigs. PLEASE.

carol said...

MODG sounds scarey so I will wish her a happy birthday to maintain my safety.

Monique-aka-Surferwife23 said...

well, aren't you fun? I think I may just have to follow....

Samma said...

Sarah- I forgot to tell you- you have gotten me completely hooked on DCC. I have a problem, and Hubs get s to hear ALL about DCC.

Chelle said...

Okay, so this is beyond late, but the kitty wig?

That's just awesome.