Friday, March 5, 2010

Fun Fact Friday.

After this post, I received the following comment from landlockedbride:

"Baha. I had a good found the other day which consisted of a girl in leggings that were too tight - I could see her thong. The photo didn't turn out very well though :( I was gonna send it to you and put "Found: Your underwear"

This has potentially inspired something new. Send me weird shit you see. Don't be bashful. If it's good, I'll post it, and I will give you all of the credit. I win because I'm lazy and sometimes don't know what to post. You win because you get recognition from me (which we know is all you guys really want anyway).


But on to the task at hand...

You guys know the drill.  Leave your fun fact in the comments.  As of last week, I promised I would pick a favorite.
Jane said: "Your earlobes line up with your nipples... true story."

 His piercings line up nicely with his lobes, no?

Thank you, Jane, for inspiring all of us to lock ourselves in the bathroom at work to test this theory.


Today's Fun Fact: In 2000,4,058,814 babies were born in the U.S.



Holy shit. That's a lot of babies.


Impress me with your knowledge in the comments.


Happy Weekending!



sarah (signature)

14 comments:

amy kelinda said...

Fun fact: your forearm (elbow to bottom of palm) is the same length as your foot.

MODG said...

honestly swear to the mall, that picture of babies just gave me anxiety. it was like a massive mound of ants. how you think they are going to overtake you.
ok
FF
some people appear to ghosts like a lighthouse in the ocean. THEY ARE DRAWN TO THEM.

Rach said...

hm. maybe those babies can use some of the COOKIE MONSTER CUPCAKES i baked last night. just sayin.

you, my friend, have opened the floodgates. i am forever snappin' pics of weird shit. game on.

HoustonGurly said...

Dalmations are born without spots.

Brown Girl said...

Fun Fact: Brown girls get the flu in March when flu season is practically over.

I got nothing. I still want to know why you won't be doing the garter toss?

Kristin said...

The first contraceptive was crocodile dung which was used by ancient Egyptians.

Kristin said...

Oh yeah. I straight up googled random facts.

Erika said...

Barbie's full name is Barabra Millicent Roberts. No joke.

Happy, Happy Weekend, my love!! :)

B-Dub said...

Approximately two-thirds of people tip their head to the right when they kiss. Some scholars speculate this preference starts in the womb.

Krista said...

some sharks eat each other in the womb! yuckkk

Llama said...

More people are killed annually by donkeys than die in air crashes.

It is true my friend :)

Jane said...

muhahaha. I feel so honored that you chose my fact AND put that hilarious picture by it. Glad I was able to send y'all to the restroom to check up on my fact.

Kim said...

After you grow multiple babies and nurse them for what seems like eternity and really is, your nipples line up with your knee-caps instead of your earlobes. Regardless of your breast size pre-baby...this is fact.

kanishk said...

some people appear to ghosts like a lighthouse in the ocean.
home jobs without registration