Monday, April 26, 2010

The Results are In...

Saturday night was THE NIGHT.

Amanda was all freaked out by rape, but I was more concerned with murder. There are lots of alleys and shit in New York and B seemed very tall (which = being really awesome at hiding bodies). The really good amazing news is that neither of them turned out to be murderers. At least not yet.

But here's the thing. I hope they don't turn out to be murderers because they were both so fantastic that I would feel bad testifying against them. Shit, I really hope they don't end up killing me. That would be so awkward.

There is a lot of pressure on an internet bestie meeting. We talk pretty much daily (on the internet, duh) and help each other with super important decisions, like what we should pack before trips and is it appropriate to pack a lookbook (answer = yes). Or where the biggest Forever 21 in California is. So if this didn't go well, I would have a major case of the sads and no one to talk to during the day if I ever find another job.

I feel a little bit bad that I disappointed her with my lack of Texas accent. I did manage to drop a y'all though, which I think impressed her. And S (the non-Texan) explained the usage of "y'all" versus "all y'all." Intriguing dinner conversation to say the least.

And for the record, I didn't eat a baby. Neither did S. We had totally normal things (I had some fish, he had some steak) and MODG was not lying when she said she basically ate off the kids menu. She asked for chicken tenders, but the waiter said no, so she was sad and B ordered some sort of piglet/baby chick thing that was the SUPER FANCIEST THING ON THE MENU.

Then S ordered lots of beers for B.

And Amanda rubbed her ass in a stranger's face (no she wasn't lying about that on her blog. +458 awesome points for her).

Then when the boys were paying the bill, B is all "Is it time for a photoshoot?" (+64 cool points for him) And we are all, "No, not in here" acting like we are totally modest. Then MODG is all "Why would we even take pictures, I can't put your face on the blog?!" (she says this to me) and S goes "SURE YOU CAN!" (he didn't ask me)

So then we walked outside, literally blocked the door and had a 5 minute photo shoot (including some with my camera that look like a drunk took them because I don't have a fancy professional one that requires me to carry it in a big ass purse).

Then the poop/fart cramps started (hers, not mine)and the toilet at the restaurant had a gangsta lean so they had to bail.

When they got in cab, S and I went to a bar called Asian (it was totally fate...literally right across the street from where we ate) to celebrate my very first internet meeting.

His verdict: "She looks way less Asian in person. They can totally come to the wedding."


P.S. If you go to her blog to see my face, please note that I am not pregnant and neither of our faces are that shiny in real life. Thanks for understanding.

Oh and P.P.S. those aren't leggings. Those are my FANCY PANTS.



sarah (signature)

61 comments:

Gin said...

That's awesome! I'm actually shocked that the world didn't tip off its axis when y'all finally got face to face.

WAIT. THEORY.

The earth had a nervous rumbly tumbly in anticipation of your meeting, which accounts for all the nutso earthquakes lately.

LESSON:
Do not put off meeting internet friends that you have determined to not be crazy, as it creates bad tension in the universe.

YOU'RE WELCOME.

Cathy said...

I can't believe you bitches finally met. I should probs follow your blog now, like for real. Not just lurker(non-murderer) like.

Ams said...

I loveeee that you guys finally met!
And I love the pictures :)
You two looks great!

Mrs. Bear said...

That might be one of the most exciting recap of anything ever to go down in blogland!

carrie1 said...

Wooo hoooo! =) I for one am glad they didn't murder you either!!!

You two keep me entertained daily! =)

Cee said...

It was nice to see your face :) Hopefully that didn't sound super creepy...glad you two had some much fun!

At least I'm skinny said...

I'm so glad she and B get to come to the wedding. I can't wait to read about it.

MODG said...

it was pretty awesome in a nothing insane happened kind of way

Salt said...

Exciting! I'm so glad that S gave them the okay!

Mommy Lisa said...

THAT will be some wedding.

Sarah RDH said...

Awwww they got the invite!! yea!!

Nikki said...

Congrats on the internet bestie meeting. Hopefully they're aren't saving their murderous rampage for the wedding.

ZDub said...

I should have been invited. When I meet new people, I usually drink too much and yell. For no reason.

Also, a bar named Asian just pissed all over my idea to open anything and call it ASIAN.

Kelly @ Dare to be Domestic said...

I think it's awesome that you two finally got to meet and that it went so well. I also love that being killed by them would be so awkward, not stabby or death like. ;)

It's so funny how we all expect people from certain areas to have certain accents. A lot of my friends back home seemed disappointed that my boyfriend, M didn't sound like Billy Bob when they met him.

YAY for S giving the OK! I can't wait to hear about the wedding and all the fun you have together there.

ZDub - I really think I need to see that getting too drunk and yelling in action. It would make my night!

Kristin said...

The photo shoot rocked sister. You should show your purty face more often!

MrsDixon said...

I heart your fancy pants! And, I am very glad there were no murders involved.

Milltini said...

I am so glad the meeting was a success. I am sad I am a dumb ass and was all "we should meet up!" and then realized that I was out of town.

志平 said...

nice job! waiting for your new artical. ........................................

Erika Peterson said...

Umm, why has it taken me so long to find your blog? You're hilarious! Consider yourself followed... in a non-stalkerish way :)

WillyA安恬 said...

讚啦!!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

玄雨 said...

TAHNKS FOR YOUR SHARING~~~VERY NICE.................................................

EmmyLou said...

ha ha! that was great and both look beautiful in the pics!

ZDub said...

DUDE.

We miss you.

sanjeet said...

Congrats on the internet bestie meeting.
free classified india

mamagooch said...

You don't look shiny OR pregnant.

said...

上來打聲招呼,祝你一切平安!.............................................

姜姜 said...

認清問題就等於已經解決了一半的問題。.............................................

建霖 said...

路過看看哦,請加油........................................

CharitaA_Reese said...

A good medicine tastes bitter. ..................................................

怡迪怡迪 said...

性愛性交自拍走光貼走光自拍自拍性照片台灣性愛自拍影片正妹牆論壇正妹牆牆正妹薔正咩百人斬母子影片永平工商影片永平回收場永平高中做愛影片正妹照片av正妹無名相簿介紹正妹無名分享本土圖貼本土線上短片本土論壇未成年女優未成年者禁止進入未成年情色影片正日報正妹av片正妹小遊戲正妹分享正妹日本正妹自拍圖正妹相簿分享永平影片視訊辣妹亞洲情色風暴貼圖成人貼圖男同志聊天室

amy kelinda said...

That is amazing! I am sure somehow the universe fluttered when you two met in real life. I am JUST NOW reading this post. How sad.

And when's the wedding?!!?!

文君 said...

Many a little makes a mickle.............................................................

SadeRa盈君iford0412 said...

思想與理論,貴呼先於行動,但行動較思想或理論更高貴..................................................

允輝允輝 said...

Make yourself necessary to someone...................................................................

淑慧 said...

支持你!!!期待你的更新!!!相信一定會更好!!!!.................................................................

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Sounds like a blast of an evening!!!!!!! Ya'll are so fun!

王瑞 said...

一定要保持最佳狀況呦,加油!!!期待你發表的新文章!....................................................................

俊坤戴 said...

在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」....................................................................

凱文凱文 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.................................................................

楊儀卉 said...

當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

Laurel said...

how is the wedding going?!?!

許紀廷 said...

人有兩眼一舌,是為了觀察倍於說話的緣故。............................................................

JasonBirk佳琪 said...

Nothing comes from nothing.............................................................

育隆 said...

開心不開心都是一天,祝您能夠笑著面對一切!............................................................

吳玉婷 said...

量力而為,別勉強了,Cut your coat according to your cloth...................................................................

玉苓玉苓 said...

來拜訪囉~部落格很棒^^~幫你推個文............................................................

楊儀卉 said...

雖天地之大,萬物之多,而惟吾蜩翼之知。..................................................

a H.I.T. said...

And I thought my spam was bad.

Glad you two girls met. It's about time she was invited to the wedding.

姚宜潔 said...

與人相處不妨多用眼睛說話,多用嘴巴思考. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

姿柯瑩柯dgdd憶曾g智曾 said...

休息是為了走更長遠的路,爬個文章休息一下!!............................................................

吳家達張怡萱張怡萱 said...

臨淵羨魚,不如退而結網。............................................................

洪志源 said...

你不能左右天氣,但你可以改變心情............................................................

吳承侯政霖虹 said...

Knowledge is a treasure, but practice is the key to it.................................................

蔡曼鄭美玉屏 said...

Of two evils choose the least.............................................................

468ds said...

看到大家都留言-我也忍不住說聲---加油..................................................

家劉劉劉劉人 said...

若有人問你成功時會不會記得他 試問若你失敗時他會不會記得你......................................................................

靜蔡蔡蔡蔡怡 said...

良好的開端,已是成功的一半。..................................................

怡靜怡靜怡靜怡雯 said...

拒絕冒險和成長的人,終將被生命的潮流陶汰。..................................................

said...

你怎麼能經過一片海,而忘記它的藍?......................................................................

tagskie said...

hi.. just dropping by here... have a nice day! http://kantahanan.blogspot.com/

司冯欣 said...

真有內容的部落格~推推!.................................[/url]...............