Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sort of backwards.

someecards.com - It may be the antidepressants talking, but I'm feeling somewhat optimistic about 2011

We are going to start from the end of things since this isn't even relevant now won't be relevant for very much longer.

NEW YEAR'S EVE.

S and I did nothing. And it was glorious.

Actually, I take that back. We did something. We ate cheese on platters that were wedding gifts. Used the wine chiller and cheese knives Santa gave us. S cooked steaks. And we did all of this while watching back to back episodes of True Blood.



Jealous?  What did you guys do?


sarah (signature)

4 comments:

amyblam.com said...

I would actually LOVE to stay home on New Year's Eve. This sounds terrible but we always go to a big party and stay at the Embassy Suites. And then I write about it for the paper. So staying home would be different and I would enjoy that.

Kelly @ Dare to be Domestic said...

You did what is most important to me on NYE, spend it with the person you love. [Loved ones are included and friends but there is something sweet about staying in and snuggling, especially watching True Blood!

We partied at a friends house back East. I went home for the NY holiday and got to see my friends, family and my friend's kids. It was low key and awesome!

Mrs. Sitcom said...

We did "nothing", also, and it was magical. Possibly my favorite NYE yet! We had a mellow -- and early -- dinner out, then watched a movie at home, drank champagne with Dick Clark and Ryan Seacrest at midnight, and called it a day. Err, night. Fabulous!

Brunch at Saks said...

We didn't do anything either, and you are so right- it was glorious! I think we watched 'Watch What Happens Live' and never changed out of my pj's. Hope your New Year is off to a wonderful start xoxo