Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Technology Tuesday.

Lame. I know.

Answer this for me, readers...

What do you all think of tumblr?

Lately, I have been thinking a lot about making the switch.

And that's saying something pretty major because I used to HATE tumblr.

Promise to be back soon with some new things to chat about.


UPDATE: Apparently, several of you commented on this, but Blogger never mentioned it to me.

Becki Jacket
, why do you think you hate it? I need feedback.

tee, tell me more. This whole thing has me confused.

Kelly, I have no clue. But I think using tumblr would get rid of my short post guilt.

sarah (signature)

8 comments:

Kelly @ Dare to be Domestic said...

I am always drawn to tumblr as well but I have never used it. I didn't totally get the concept. Is it more 'short n' sweet' or for photographs? Or just a different way to blog.

I'll follow you anywhere my dear!

Dollface said...

What is tumbler??? xxxooo

tee said...

Tumblr is more than just a blogging platform, it's like a community. In fact it gets compared to Facebook a lot.

It's pretty easy to use so I would recommend it to beginners. As for someone who already has a .blogspot, ...eh. Most Tumblr users just post and "reblog" random pictures and quotes. That being said I love Tumblr, but I don't do any real blogging on there.

Mrs. Wedding Crasher said...

Thanks for this post because I am interested in the same question myself. I am wondering what the big deal is about this tumblr thing. PS I love your blog!

Becki Jacket said...

I just got a tumblr, just to try it out and I'm pretty sure I hate it.

DilaanD said...

really nice blog :D

Llama said...

I never heard about tumblr until today...ill have to check it out... not sureeeee

busanalayali said...

I like your story, ok, i’ll bookmark this site and return here in next few days.
Baju Muslim