Thursday, February 2, 2012

ANNOUNCEMENT

BREAKING SUPER IMPORTANT* NEWS

S and I have joined the year 2009 2012 and have FINALLY gotten a DVR.

You guys have no idea how monumental this is.

When S and I were getting ready to move in together in 2010, he still had dial-up internet. That he was paying for. With gum money.

I refused to move in with him unless we were able to get normal internet like normal people. He gave in to my demands.

AND NOW WE HAVE DVR.

The End.

*It was originally breaking news.  But then I forgot to post it.  So now it's week old, but still super important.

sarah (signature)

5 comments:

Kelly @ Dare to be Domestic said...

has it changed your life yet? I moved to AL about 7 years ago and yet I'm STILL not used to prime time shows starting at freaking 7 PM!!! I'm usually taking a shower or cooking dinner at that time so the DVR has saved my life. It also helps when you want to watch shows you know darn well your hubby will either not want to watch or pretty much ruin while talking to you when you're deep into the show.

Enjoy! I can't imagine NOT having one now that I've been spoiled!

ZDub said...

My mother thinks all internet is still dial up. When she gets online, she is all, "I can't hear anything, so it isn't connecting".

*faints*

Kelly @ Dare to be Domestic said...

re: your comment on my blog - I knew I liked you. I LOVE rare meat!!! :)

Michelle said...

We don't even have cable, but when I was visiting my friend in Florida I was all OMG no commercials?!?! So I can see how fab it would be.

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Yay! You'll start DVRing so many random shows!